Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing/renewables in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gksc

Have started a plumbing/renewables course leading to C&G 6035 level 3 and C&G 2399-01 and various BPEC certificates including part P Defined scope electrical - it was explained to achieve the NVQ I have to provide on site evidence of my work - as well as the theory side I have to attend the training centre for 12 week blocks - it all sounds good and i am optimistic - I was told by the adviser I should be able to complete within 3 years- has anyone else done the course or on it just now? I would like to complete earlier if possible - any advice would be welcome. gksn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing/renewables in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
I got my water regs when I completed my NVQ level 3, in 2017. Do you have to renew this every year?
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Old shower (20-30 years) had a Mira Excel installed that split in the inlet - not repairable from what I can see as the inlet pipe is now separated from the main body. On removal I found a number of issues with the installation. 1) Pipes are buried in the wall and tiled over 2) Hot is Right /...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock