Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required Plumbing Register

Discuss Plumbing Register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the customer pays you there and then

I have had a job from them. £60 for the first hour, then £30 per half hour after that. Not bad.

sounds good this dose just need to get on with them on both plumbing and electrical sides

but seems to take forever to get there

they do electrical call out work as well some it says on website like but it says it takes a month to get on with them why i dont no

Hi D E P,
i have issued an invoive as i dont normally expect my customers to pay on completion as mainly sub contract commercial work. However i expect to get paid, the customer was very pleased i had arrived quickly and got out the chequebook. I will let you know when i get paid, or i will let you know if i dont.
Paul.

well thats good GREYHOUND how long did he take to approve you

i do alot off call out work for another outfit and just looking to get another one like these who want lads to pop out to a faulty float valve or leaking tap

untill i can get someone to help me get my gas which in this day and age a long time lol

Hi D E P,
all i got was a phone call yesterday morning at 3am asking if i could go out, he breifly explained that the customer would pay. I went out and dropped invoice through letter box. I dont expect an issue with payment from the hotel.
Have a good look on line at all the terms, they seem reasonable, but not so good if many miles involved. Mine was only 6 miles each way. The closest i have worked to home for a while.

that sounds good i cover quite a big area and again 24 hour call out fro them was busy yesterday but nout today

what was the job if you dont mind me asking

i only want to do plumbing not play with boilers even though i want to

which bit o the country you in?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi DEP,
the cheque arrived yesterday. The call was to a low water pressure, checked mains pressure about 0.4 bar, phoned water board and message was that area with very low pressure or no water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock