Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbing issue, broken pipe in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Amy Newman

Plumber unblocked our drain but in doing so managed to break another adjoining pipe. The pipes were hidden. This led to water damage when he checked to see if blockage was cleared. Where do I stand?

Reply to Plumbing issue, broken pipe in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
We have issues with the plumbing in our old apartment and we have vibrations in the floor, especially after we have flushed a lot of water like...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock