Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Engineer Vacancy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

Due to expansion and regular work demand a vacancy has arisen for a new Plumbing Engineer.

We are a family run business based in Egglestone, Barnard Castle (North East England)

We cover all domestic aspects of plumbing; ranging from Natural gas, LPG, Oil, Renewable Energy. We constantly have work ranging from estate agents to the private sector. So this will be a permanent position.

We are looking for an individual who will;
- work to a high standard
- have the drive to go that extra mile for the customer.
- Be able to work as part of a team, as well as work alone.
- Have the initiative to meet job deadlines and to tackle jobs in the best way
- Manage their own job with regular updates to their manager

Benefits include;
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive wage that reflects on your knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Van
- A high quality management team who will support you
- Training Opportunities
- Ipad

If you feel this position suits you, please contact me:
Scott - 07903 631 820 or [email protected]

Great to see you on here koogs. And keeping really busy by the sounds of it! Hope alls well with you mate.

Hi simon, yeah working for adam, looking for more plumbers who's interesting in a permanent role.
Hey ray! Been crazy last few years, what with moving and everything. Still pop on the forums, some interesting topics [emoji23] hope your well!

Cheers ap!
Yeah its crazy! Too much work, needing more man power! [emoji123] all good my end mate! Hope you well and everythings going alright at your end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Engineer Vacancy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock