Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Courses by Construction Skills College Limited in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
PLUMBING COURSES.

Dave Hare from Construction Skills College informs me that they have reviewed, amended and improved the courses that they offer. They have reviewed customer feedback prior to reviewing the course content with local plumbing and heating engineers to ensure that the courses they offer meet what attendees want. This has led to them also adding new courses that includes training within a domestic property that will include, as a group, quoting for and installing a heating system.

At their centres in Staffordshire and Wolverhampton they currently offer the following courses:

5 day domestic plumbing and bathroom fitting course
10 day plumbing, bathroom fitting and heating systems course including Level 2 unit accreditation from CIty & Guilds
15 day plumbing, bathroom fitting and heating systems course + Level 2 unit accreditation from CIty & Guilds and also including training in a domestic property

All courses are taught by City & Guilds approved tutors and full support is available after you have completed the course.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Dave through this forum or view their website at Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Decorat

If anyone has any questions regarding the courses then please do not hesitate to contact me or call into the training centre.

A question I have been asked a few times now is regarding the work experience. How this work is that on the third week of your course as a group you will visit a domestic property in Stoke-on-Trent and complete an installation of a heating system. You will start the week by assessing and planning the work including producing costs and timings and an invoice. As a group you will then install the system and the gas safe registered heating engineer you will be working with will complete the associated gas work and show that the system is fully working (you will not be able to complete any work relating to gas or the boiler or flue, either on this course or afterwards).

Many Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I agree with this forum, from Turkey. We have a heating and cooling company. I am very curious installation systems in England. Could discover what we did there, very different from our systems. For this reason, I decided to spend the summer holiday in England. Two-week course or as a guest to stay the course and I can see someone or a company that can help me here? My hands are very prone to do.Thanks :)

hiya to all would be plumbers all this train is is all well and good in collage but whn you are put in the real world thats when yoou start to scratch you head been there have all t shirts believe me at this buissb=ness 40 plus yearsfor my sins by all means learn plumbing trade but get into centeral heating side as well and main thing is dont put all your eggs in one basket learn industrial side not much difference but bigger pipes brake tanks etc main thing is to be good all rounder and you cant go wrong hope this helps some young up and comeing PLUMBER DAVE01

Hi to all,I would like to become a plumber and I am very happy to know this.
Thanks

I should have check this out little earlier. Nice to know about such thread. Thank you fellow for creating I wlil sure ask you about the diploma and work relating question. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Courses by Construction Skills College Limited in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock