Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Certs - ATL southampton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wotevaz

Hi there, thought would post this while it was fresh in my mind.
I completed the very useful 6129 level2 cert around 2 yrs ago and am now at the NVQ2 stage.
Ive been lucky in getting a good start, anyway i went to Able Skills today to get the portfolio started....
and guess what? My 6129 is not even complete, infact its missing 3 modules!

Just a warning to other people to personally check all the information has arrived @ City & Guilds and not just take the colleges word for it!
It seems that although i sat the online exams, maybe the internet wasnt switched on! or or they forgot to send the results in!

The course being 2yrs ago, and with a defunct provider (ATL), i did wonder why i never received the full cert, it has to have a red band apparently.
Not the blue ones for separate units or credits. Anyway i digress, just to say that 'they' (ERR) are now looking 'upstairs' for my file or even portfolio.

If i hadnt of gone to Dartford i wouldnt of even known, having acquired lots of work on the back of having it and what i know! And i do mean lots of work.

Plumbing career change....yes do it! Course provider....be very very careful the whole process of the way.
I used to read the threads of nightmares and think well least it didnt happen to me, how wrong could i be 2yrs later!

Good luck all

Is err any good I started a course with then and done up too tma 4 just want to know what you think of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Certs - ATL southampton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just completed the BPEC water regs course and boy do I find it useless. Perhaps course is not the right term as I had about 1 hr of presentation followed by an hour of exam and that was it. It was an open book exam and the page and line on which the answer was found was written underneath each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock