Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers wanted for successful Plumbing & Heating Company in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Springphltd

Post edited as op no longer a member of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
location ?

I wish to apologise for the lack of good manners from my fellow regulars...

I read the original post. I just don't think... "Location?" "Email address?" Are a particually pleasent welcome to the forum.

Plumbers required to join successful Plumbing & Heating company

Please email us with your experience and for further info

Various locations can be agreed Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire / London

Probably best to send a PM at this stage until a proper email address is posted.

I read the original post. I just don't think... "Location?" "Email address?" Are a particually pleasent welcome to the forum.

You could look at it both ways tho did he say hello, or introduced himself or herself no didint even write much in the first place

I can do blunt if you want but prefer my normal meek, mild with humour approach. lol

Your perfect the way you are, think he's jealous of my bluntness and good hair

Your perfect the way you are, think he's jealous of my bluntness and good hair

Really don`t know to respond to the first half Shaun but you could be on to something with the other bit.

OP.

Stop reporting posts. It's winding me up.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

You tend to find that those who report mods posts tend to have a short existence on the forum. Especially when the mod in particular was in your corner!

Read that,as the op is totally wasting our time by reporting nonsense i felt they could not contribute to the forum in anyway other than bug the mods,op subsequently removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers wanted for successful Plumbing & Heating Company in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
[url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/plumbing-news/welcome-to-plumbing-forum/]Continue reading...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and more every day with each new member that joins us. I thought I would put together a list of forum links for you guys. American Tile Advice Forum...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock