Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Poll decided the new location in the cafe

That is pretty pi$$ poor tbh. 12 out of what hundreds?
With cafe/ arms as an option how did it land in the cafe rather than the arms then, just puzzled.

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe

Surely as engineers. We do not mind giving people advice, that said there definitely should be stuff kept for ourselves. I think that it should be private unless engineers are commenting on specific threads, at that point I presume that they do not mind

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe
Initially I did say the café then further on in the thread I changed that to the arms in line with most of the replies.

SImple solution would be to have a public and a trade-only section. Then if people feel a specific need to be public or private, they can choose.

Reply to Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for installing a butterfly valve in a plumbing system? And are there any common mistakes that newbies like me should watch out for? Thanks in advance for any help
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hi there, I've got a stuck Grundfus pump again, but this time the usual tricks don't work. I took it out, cleaned it, still won't turn. Hand pressed against the rotating bit, screw pressed in, no movement. Tried the same both plugged and unplugged. The black propeler thing won't budge. Is it...
Replies
Views
L
Looking for tips on being faster at work. I am working on new builds and pressure is being put on me to speed up production. I am working at a decent rate but, I have seen plumbers that are faster than I am. Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock