Search the forum,

Discuss plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

Any one looking for a hand on jobs?
im based in Kent and willing to travel I may be a trainee but I have past plumbing experience.
i have other skills such as tiling plastering painting and flooring.
and I'd like to think I'd be a assect to any one willing to take there time to show/train me the wright way of things.
im 24 cscs red first aid own tools and I'm just tring to find the right path in the plumbing world.
so I'm a grown up not a school leaver or wet behind the ears.
with my other skills I'm willing to offer for free I think I'd make you a good work buddy.

Get online and email your cv to just about any plumber within the area you're willing to work in. But just be careful of the ones that just want cheap labour and have nothing to teach you because they themselves know less than you.

Happened to me many years ago with an electrician!

come down sidmouth give me a hand looks like got big install looming up

i am just finalising it 80% got it but its hell of a long way from you mate

Get online and email your cv to just about any plumber within the area you're willing to work in. But just be careful of the ones that just want cheap labour and have nothing to teach you because they themselves know less than you.

Happened to me many years ago with an electrician!

Why'd you go out with a sparks to learn plumbing?

any one need hand in the south east??????
Essex kent london

Either that and the penny has dropped but your not rising to the bait?

Where in Kent are you? What sort of experiance are you looking for? I have sporadic work you may be interested in?

Hi iain85 im in maidstone any experience will be goos im after some one to show me how its done im a grafter and wont let you down il pm you buddy

I don't specifically need any help but if you fancy coming down to Hastings and shadowing me on a few gas jobs you're welcome.

i wish plumbers down here in devon had the same attitude as you Mike, offering someone some gas work experience.

Mike really knows his onions so if you are local enough to make the journey i would recommend you snap his hand off. (obviously only the one hand cos he has a dog lead in the other ....) :)

yer i have PMd him im not that far away from him really soo will have to meet up

come on guys who's in the south-east starting an install or boilers that whants a hand or who is on site??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock