Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Mate with electrical qualifications. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniel248

I'm 25 years old. With altogether a years worth of experience. Both site work and a bit of maintenance. Looking to become someone's mate and help them out with their plumbing work.
I have got my NVQ L2 In Plumbing.
Also:
Part P
17th Edition
PAT Testing

I Live in London. I do drive so traveling isn't a problem for me. Give me a message if you think I could help. Even if it's just for one off jobs.

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking to cover both trades? If not wouldn't it be easier to become a working electrician as you have very usable set of qualifications there.

Plumbing is where I would rather be. I'm looking to do my gas by the end of the year or beginning of next year at latest. I done the electrics just as a sideline and helping hand for future reference. In case someone wants a bathroom installed with fancy lighting I know all the requirements and adequate IP ratings. Plus it's always good to have a basic knowledge of things I suppose.

Are you working at the moment? How many days a week are you available? At what notice? What kind of money are you looking for? What part of London are you based in? Are you up for working occasional weekends/late nights? If you have 1 year's experience in plumbing, what else have you done since leaving school?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not working at the moment just working as a doorman on Friday and Saturday nights. No pay in particular mate as long as it ain't ridiculously low. My last place was paying me £80 per day. but I am still learning. And I want the experience. I can work weekends during the day but not evenings as my security pays me really well. I'm in north London. Since leaving school jobs wise I've done a lot of driving jobs and security. I will work however many days you can give me work.

I'm not working at the moment just working as a doorman on Friday and Saturday nights. No pay in particular mate as long as it ain't ridiculously low. My last place was paying me £80 per day. but I am still learning. And I want the experience. I can work weekends during the day but not evenings as my security pays me really well. I'm in north London. Since leaving school jobs wise I've done a lot of driving jobs and security. I will work however many days you can give me work.

PM me your phone number...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate with electrical qualifications. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock