Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber wanted in Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable, friendly, competent and cost-effective plumber wanted to provide advice and rectify problems with a recirculating DHW system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanted in Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
All of my London house plumbing is being redone, with a heatpump heating a DHW tank, and a hot water recirculation system. With the hot water normally at 50-55C in the tank, but occasionally heated to 70C for disinfection, I want to ensure a consistent end user experience, so thinking of...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides of the door frame are wet. The doorway is nowhere near any windows and is positioned pretty much in the centre of the house. Could this be water...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m Ben and I’m 19 years old. I have completed level 2 and level 3 plumbing studies and am seeking a plumbing trainee job to gain practical experience. I’m hard working and reliable. If anyone knows of any positions available please in Milton Keynes, northants, Bicester, Brackley Banbury...
Replies
Views
Luke OReilly
L
About Us: Gas safe registered and Green Deal Approved, Absolute Plumbing and Gas Solutions Ltd are a leading provider of plumbing, boiler and central heating services within Luton, Milton Keynes and Dunstable to domestic and commercial sectors. Most of our professionals have 25 years of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock