Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber to work with to gain experience Derby/Burton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and plumbing in general, I'm currently working in a factory doing production work and continental type shifts earning really good money, but I do find the job quite boring. I'd would be much better suited in a more practical environment.

I'm looking at re training whilst still at work by going to part time college classes (nvq city and guilds), I'd really like to be working with an experienced plumber also to gain real on the job training. I currently have no/very little experience plumbing, however I am young, 21 and have served and engineering aprenticeship so I can appreciate the time that I need to spend training.

Thanks in in advance for any advice and help

Which part of derby do you live in? Have you got transport?

If you don't mind travelling to where I'm working, and we get on OK, I don't mind you coming along with me.

Drop me a pm and we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber to work with to gain experience Derby/Burton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock