Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber Needed in Harrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roly16

Hello,
I have what I have been told is a single pipe system; most of the radiators are the skirting board height type and quite old. The combi boiler is about seven years old and working and the pump is working, but most of the radiators aren't getting cold; the one normal height rad is getting warm. The one that works off the hot water system is working; it's a low height one. I can't find a motorised valve anywhere to test so suspect that a flush may be needed but that's a guess. I'm selling the house so don't want to replace the system. I would like a visit from somebody familiar with these systems. Can anybody help please?
Geoff 07973 529183.

Just realised that I may have misunderstood the meaning of the title of this forum and thus posted it in the wrong place; but can anyone help anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber Needed in Harrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock