Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Plumber mate/Trainee plumber looking for job. Manchester in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gedismenas

gedismenas New Member

Hi,
    I have just completed 6035 level 2 in plumbing studies about 2 months ago and would like to start working in the trade. My next step is to finish the NVQ level 2, but first I need a qualified plumber to work with. So to prove that I want to gain experience in the trade and that I am a quick learning and hard working person I could work as a volunteer for a while. The main thing for me is to become more confident in the trade, as I do fully understand that real world is different than what they teach you in the classroom. So, if someone is interested please txt me here.
    Thank You

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017