Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber,kings norton b,ham wanted, with exp. Of warm air unit for annual service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
We are in need of a gas safe engineer, with experience of Johnson & Starley warm air heating and HW unit,to provide annual service.
We live in Kings norton ,Birmingham .Please pm with estimates and contact details
Cheers

thankyou for posting this. if anyone can help can they pm plumbojumbo directly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber,kings norton b,ham wanted, with exp. Of warm air unit for annual service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Had to switch off an old fellas heating today as he had no fixed ventilation for warm air unit, tried to argue the benefits of letting him use it but was bashed with the letter of the 'law' by gassafe advisor. I totally get the point but when does it become ok (no a requirement) to leave an 80+...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This email is a FINAL REMINDER to advise that new applications for the below contract will not be accepted after Thursday the 15th of September at 5pm. We...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, my first post here, I rent out a property with a open flue Johnson & Starley warm air heater (installed in the house in 1978!). The property is currently empty so I ran the heater for 30 mins to check it all worked OK, which it seemed to. A gas safety check was passed a few months ago...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock