Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber in Telford area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaulT

I'm currently serving in the forces but I am due to complete my service in 3 years time; because of this I enrolled onto a 6129 and 6089 course whilst I was in Afghanistan. The problem I am having now, as many other people appear to be having in this forum, is getting work experience to gain my NVQ. I do not want to be paid, I just want to gain valuable experience before I end up going away somewhere again.. I have a full driving licence and am a determined and reliable hard worker; unfortunately as I am still in the forces I can only work at weekends, evening or when I am on leave. Local buisnesses need not worry I do not intend to set up business here when I qualify, my intention is to work overseas when I leave the army and that is why I want to gain trade experience. I would appreciate any help or advice that any plumbers in the area can give me. Many thanks.

Find a friend or family member to work with plumbers dont like us fast trackers they want it all for themselves ;)

Surely with all the talk about Great Britains covenant with its Armed Forces someone can help me with this? I've given 22 years service to this country and I'm not asking for anything other than a chance to gain some experience before I leave, allowing me to start a new career. Apologies if it sounds like I'm having a rant but I'm not asking for much just a bit of a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber in Telford area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock