Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber has van broken into in Staffordshire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

-
Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Subscribed
The only way you can fight this isnt deadlocks but a sound tool insurance. With decent cover he could walk away a winner from this renewing all his tools for free.

What winds me up more is arseholes who bump or scratch your van and then sneak off. Aint going to claim on insurance for a scratch but 1 year old van ends up looking like poo

Every night i take all valuables out of my van and slog them inside, i wouln't dare leave powertools in van overnight and certainly not when i go on hoiday.

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
vans are getting targeted everywhere because of these keys.i would suggest getting a motion sensor alarm installed which works with a seperate remote to cover both the front and rear.although any thief could use the key to pop the bonnet and disable the alarm they are unlikely to know youve got this installed.

I read something about transit vans being super easy to break into. Ten minutes taking your stuff in every night could save you a lot of time in the long run. I don't leave anything in my car either

IMG_0848.JPG
I tuck my van up at night, I don't dare leave it on the drive.

We had a van broke into once when I was living at home, the old man was building an extension so using the garage to store materials so the van was on the drive. The police came out and said they will be back in 6-8 weeks as they know you will get more tools, 6 weeks later they were back but the van was in the garage so the phuckers broke into my car :mad::mad::mad:

• Dislike
Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber has van broken into in Staffordshire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock