Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber for oil boiler - Shropshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks,

I'm after a plumber to look at my oil boiler (Worcester Heatslave) which has sprung a leaky valve. Not looking to spend too much - have been quoted an £85 call-out charge already, which is a joke. It's not an emergency, but if you work in this area (SY2 to be more specific) and could have a look, please do let me know.

Thanks

Sarah79

How much do you think it should cost Sarah?

A lot less than £85 to walk up my drive and knock on the door. I'm very happy to employ a plumber to come and have a look - as stated, it's not an emergency - at a time convenient to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber for oil boiler - Shropshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now completed damp proofing works & I need to extend these 4 pipes to go through the wall and into a new boiler room. This area will then be stud wall and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock