1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Plumber / Engineer wanted in Wirral with Viessman / Tado Experience in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Julian Such

Julian Such Member

I have now given up on my Viessmann accredited engineer.

I need my Tado connecting to my KM Bus in the Boiler (presently on constant with no WC), so effectovly a wiring job.

Furthermore I am looking for confimration that my boiler has been fitted correctly. My HW feed pipe on top of my cylinder is hot when there is no demand from taps?

Look forward to hearing from you.

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

might be worth contacting vissmann if your not happy with your approved installer

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

why dont you have weather comp viessmanns is one of the best. does tado work with viessmann when i tried to buy one when they first came out they refunded me as they said it wasnt compatible

4. Julian Such

Julian Such Member

Did but I had the wrong Tado, upgraded to the newest Tado (the one which Viessmann sell) although plumber disconnected the WC. Have spoken to Viessmann and it needs re connecting to get both benefits.