Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber C&G Level 3 looking to further knowledge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out, or even just give me a nod me in the right direction.

I am a City and Guilds level 2 and 3 Qualified Plumber who is looking to shadow someone to further my knowledge in Heating, Boiler break downs and brand new installs.

As I have worked in social housing for my career, my experience in Plumbing is selective and I would like to broaden my knowledge.
I am happy to provide a copy of my certs and a DBS if necessary.
I am London based and due to work commitments can only do evenings and weekends.

As I said, I would really appreciate any help as I love Plumbing and really want to push forward and be the best plumber I can.

All the best,

JWal

Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out, or even just give me a nod me in the right direction.

I am a City and Guilds level 2 and 3 Qualified Plumber who is looking to shadow someone to further my knowledge in Heating, Boiler break downs and brand new installs.

As I have worked in social housing for my career, my experience in Plumbing is selective and I would like to broaden my knowledge.
I am happy to provide a copy of my certs and a DBS if necessary.
I am London based and due to work commitments can only do evenings and weekends.

As I said, I would really appreciate any help as I love Plumbing and really want to push forward and be the best plumber I can.

All the best,

JWal
Hi JWal
Welcome to the forum, what area of London are you in ?
Evenings & weekends is going to be a bit limiting but you never know.
When you say level 3 was that the NVQ or just the college?

Hi JWal
Welcome to the forum, what area of London are you in ?
Evenings & weekends is going to be a bit limiting but you never know.
When you say level 3 was that the NVQ or just the college?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for welcoming me and for your reply!

I am based in North London.

It was a full NVQ in College not just a technical certificate.
My time at work I carry out jobs along the lines of:

- Bathroom Installations
- General Maintenance
- Gravity Fed Water tanks

I would really like to work on installations of unvented cylinders, heating systems and boiler breakdowns to brush up my knowledge.

Appreciate any advice!

All the best,

JWal

Reply to Plumber C&G Level 3 looking to further knowledge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock