Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber adhoc basis for a tiler manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lm looking for a good all round plumber to work on bathroom refurbs as my plumber is packing it in. My main work is tiling for porcelanosa but l do quite a few bathrooms aswell for them. l also get involved in property development. Send me a message and well go from there. Thanks Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber adhoc basis for a tiler manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard plasterboard has been used throughout (including the future shower area), rather than using the waterproof variety of plasterboard or to use tiling board. The...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
So today I hear hissing in my pipes in the downstairs loo. Hoped it was nothing but within a few hours water was falling down the hall wall. My regular plumber sent two of his guys round. Chipboard floor in bedroom ripped up.. 3 leaks pipe replaced that length but the pipe turns and they found...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some urgent advice re water pressure in an unvented system. A few months back, I had my gravity fed system + boiler changed to an unvented cylinder + system boiler. The water pressure following the swap was incredible. We were originally talking about putting in a mains booster...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock