Search the forum,

Discuss Please HELP! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boiler is locking out. Unless you are Gas Safe don't touch it and call an engineer. These things lock out to protect, not annoy.

Hi PuraTherm,

I wont touch the boiler as I understand the dangers of gas and your right I will later get a gas safe engineer in. I thought i'd see if I can get a diagnosis to the problem so I could atleast know wether its worth a fix and also buy the part if its reasonable for him or her to fit..

Thank you for understanding the dangers of gas. We get alot of DIY people on here who try to get intel on doing gas themselves. It could be locking out because of the fan pressure switch, over heat sensor or any number of things. Should be fixable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please HELP! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock