Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Please help on fixing my leaking shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. YorkshireDave

YorkshireDave Plumber Top Contributor!!

For everyone one elses information.

If the spline dia is 7.6mm then our kit would have fixed this very simply as we do spindles up to 120mm long in 18,20,24 & 28 splines.

If it is genuiney 7 mm only in dia then I know of nothing currently avail.

2. Big Noodle

Big Noodle New Member

This is what happens when you use a tape measure :)

I will try to get a proper measurement on it

3. Big Noodle

Big Noodle New Member

Yorkshire Dave

Are you still interested in helping as you have not responded to PMs?

4. YorkshireDave

YorkshireDave Plumber Top Contributor!!

BN. Please do not even attempt criticism of me.

I offered you help on April 2nd. You refused. In the same exchange I asked you to measure it accurately so I could reassure you.

You replied to me over a week later changing your mind, but still failed to give me what I needed. I'm still waiting. I cannot know for sure until I get that info. You will surprised to know I have a business to run. Oddly I know, I do not sit around waiting for you to contact me. This means I will not waste my time on those who do not help themselves.

As I explained, I was in and around London at that time. That has now passed. Over the next three months I am all over the world as we are manic building up to our launch.

I would have to message you when, and if, I am in London and have the time.

5. Big Noodle

Big Noodle New Member

Hi Dave

Wow what a reply. Why did you feel you needed to defend yourself? If you didn’t want to do the job or changed your mind then simply say so. It’s that simple really.

For the record you never once mentioned you were down in London and there was a fixed time window for your ‘Offer’.

Thanks for your time on my problem, that’s not sarcasm it’s a genuine thank you.