Search the forum,

Discuss Please Help - Need to increase water system pressure but can figure out how. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

My Logic System 15 boiler has lost water pressure, the central heating has stopped working and I cant figure out how to top it up.

In all the videos I have watched on how to do this they have a blue water mains tap next to the black tap on the right which they connect together and top up that way however I do not have that blue tap nearby.

The bottom of my boiler looks like this:

Imgur
^ this link

Does anyone have any ideas on how to top the pressure up on this boiler?

Many thanks.

Airing cupboard your looking for a silver flexiable hose

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/r24-f...tN4KNGaZK-V-QZIs6mEaAsfpEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Fill hose.jpg 2nd photo right hand side low down over the grey box is one connection for the flex.
The other looks to be more forward but will be in reach of the end of the hose.

Reply to Please Help - Need to increase water system pressure but can figure out how. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold fill pressure on the gauge? Boiler was installed approx. 2014. I've looked in the manual & online but can't find anything. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water faucet is mains fed but the cold water is really strong in every tap that if I open the tap fully it flies out like a fountain but the hot water is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel and he replaced the heat exchanger element. The boiler is coming up for 15 years old. The boiler was going below one bar and not increasing when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock