Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic tap indices for metal taps (Ideal Standard) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
I've just been replacing the ceramic valves in our bathroom taps and the little plastic indices have broken so I'd like to know where I can get replacements that don't cost silly money, if anyone knows a place.
I tried Ideal Standard and they want a stupid amount for two little plastic bungs.
I really don't care if the indices have red and blue on them, or even the Ideal Standard logo.
Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 13.21.18.png
I want a load of them as well so that when I'm replacing valves for customers, I can finish the job properly.
The link is so you can see what Ideal Standard are charging.

https://fastpart-spares.co.uk/produ...LEVEL10=|LEVEL2_ALL=|LEVEL3_ALL=&ID=A963165AA

Thanks for that but they're just as expensive - ÂŁ6.53 for two bits of plastic!
They probably cost less than 1p to produce as well.

I could but:
A - it's in my house and my Wife wouldn't let me get away with that.
B - one of them has broken into a few pieces.
C - I'd like to be able to replace them properly, in the taps I repair for my customers.
Thanks for the suggestion though :)

New tap :D easier in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plastic tap indices for metal taps (Ideal Standard) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock