Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic pipe compressor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know where I can get one of these from for working on plastic pipe without freeing or draining down.cheers in advance

Welcome to the forum skooter, what type of plastic pipe do you have ?

If I'm following what you're saying you're after a 'squeeze off' tool. Tool station sell them. They are only suitable for mdpe pipe, try using it on hep20/sppedfit and the pipe will just crush and will not regain it's shape.

If I'm following what you're saying you're after a 'squeeze off' tool. Tool station sell them. They are only suitable for mdpe pipe, try using it on hep20/sppedfit and the pipe will just crush and will not regain it's shape.

Precisely why I asked what sort of pipe the guy had, didn`t want him thinking all plastic pipes could be squeezed.

As above the squeeze off tools are only to be used on Mdpe pipe, and care should always be taken that the pipe isn't Brittle like the old black plastic

Cheers lads (smokey) in an emergency I used a small hand held vice on polyplumb pipe worked a treat and pipe was okay after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plastic pipe compressor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop and then occurs again. I have a little plastic bucket to collect the water, probably about 3 cups of water in a 24 hour period. I was doing some...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the manuals, possibly a rainwater drain? Was told by the person from Vaillant that it was an A A V (auto air vent), but she didn't sound too certain! Can...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
L
Hello Please could I have some advice. I recently had an new air source pump and hot water tank system installed. The pipes to the radiators are copper. However, there is plastic pipes to the taps for hot and cold water. I have found a leak in the connection of a plastic pipe. First...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock