Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe to Boiler 20mm to 15mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

We have just had a Vaillant 832 ecotecc plus combi boiler fitted. This boiler has a 15mm inlet for the gas, there is 22mm pipe up to the boiler apart from the last 400mm which is 15mm. I was told by British gas previously that they wouldn't register us for home care as the pipe was small (previously 15mm).
Is this a valid installation or am I still going to have issues with insurance. It was fitted by a gas safe engineer.

Many Thanks

It should be fine. The gas connection on to the boiler is 15mm. You should not have any issues unless they see something else wrong with the installation

As long as the correct volume of gas is reaching the boiler with other appliances on then it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe to Boiler 20mm to 15mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock