Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe threading set wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Anyone got a set they want rid of? Don't mind what make - I've heard Ridgid are good, used Rothenberger at college, seemed OK.

Looked at REMS Amigo electric one but seems a lot of money for something I'd use very rarely.

Need to have 1/2", 3/4" and 1" dies as a minimum.

Cheers!

Keep your eyes on eBay I missed out on a full presto minor kit the other day with 3/8 through to 1 1/4 dies. Went for £35 in the end

If your only going to use them sparingly then get a cheap set like draper or similar. Does the job and if you break them it's no heartache

Cheers yeah I saw that one. It's silly money for second-hand kit.

Silly money no do you know how much they sell for new ? :D

I got a set of 6 ridgid second hand on eBay for £45. I've only used the 1/2" on one job but it did the trick.

Ah well. I've just bought a REMS Amigo machine with 1/2" - 1 1/4" off eBay for £300. Looks brand spanking new..

Thets good as a new one retails at 600 110 or 240 ?!

I tend to hire the Rems electric ones, they are a good bit of kit and when they go wrong we get them replaced in 24 hours. For how often they were needed it worked out more cost effective.

Try JMS for hire, if you don't have much luck in buying them, they cover London. 01582 467 000.

Anyone got a set they want rid of? Don't mind what make - I've heard Ridgid are good, used Rothenberger at college, seemed OK.

Looked at REMS Amigo electric one but seems a lot of money for something I'd use very rarely.

Need to have 1/2", 3/4" and 1" dies as a minimum.

Cheers!

Managed to miss the post when you said you had got one! Glad it's sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe threading set wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock