Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe adaptor help franke tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I got a new franke hot water tank to replace my old one but the fitting on the pipe is not the same. Any advice what adaptor I should buy?
upload_2019-5-14_22-33-39.jpeg

Reply to Pipe adaptor help franke tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been on YouTube and seen that there are grub screws to remove, first for the handle, then once that is off the square piece between the handle and the tap body to get the cartridge for replacement. I have...
Replies
Views
This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to give the recommended flat surface to connect to an isolator. All good except I cannot tighten the flexible hose hex nut without twisting the hose...
Replies
Views
I have just had a Franke Athena kitchen mixer tap fitted. After turning it off there is a small drop on the spout. If I remove this then another one will form at some point later (and times between drops appear to get longer) This morning there was no drop there so I thought it must just be...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside diameter euro pipe size outlet. I need to attach it to a 40mm UK size waste pipe and would prefer to solvent weld it as the pipe will be under a tiled...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock