Search the forum,

Discuss Phone inspection cameras... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Are these any good?

Been called to a cafe where the toilet keeps blocking. They have called dino rod around 4 times in past 2 months to unblock the loo. They have asked me to have a look but I need a camera. Do the above work or do I need to hire one. They seem quite expensive to hire though.

Cheers guys

If you have never used one before don't be tempted mutley. I nearly got our first one stuck in my own drain system playing around with it. Rather expensive game if I hadn't managed to retrieve it.

If it's a cafe could be a grease problem

Thanks for the reply guys. I believe it is wet wipes that are causing the problem due to it being a disabled toilet and baby change. Although they have moved the baby change table to another room now and it still blocked.

I don't fancy hiring a camera and getting it stuck to be honest.

Do you think Dyno Rod would have inspected the drains or do they just keep flushing them out?

Reply to Phone inspection cameras... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I have a Grundfos SoloLift2 WC1 on a toilet and since a few months the impeller keeps getting stuck. I was quite happy to unblock it myself using the service shaft above the motor and a long screwdriver, but it keeps happening roughly once every month. When stuck, it makes a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks there is a blockage. She stated she has tried various shop boought unblockers but nothing worked.... I went there and gained access to downstairs to...
Replies
Views
L
So my toilet got blocked and none of the usual methods were working. I had a drain snake lying around in a kitchen drawer so thought I'd give it a go. I didn't bother to check online how to use it etc (obviously 🙄) I just shoved it down the u bend and wiggled it about a bit and all the Rubbish...
Replies
Views
Hi We have been in our property for about 6 months. It was built in 2019. After about a month the downstairs toilet was blocked so we called Dyno-rod who did their stuff and about ÂŁ200 later it was fixed! 5 months later and it has happened again - I can't afford to keep paying for the fix...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock