Search the forum,

Discuss PH Jones are recruiting in Nottingham - District Heating Unit experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen BG

Hi all,

British Gas acquired PH Jones, a leading player in the Social Housing Sector, in May 2011. We now have an exciting opportunity for a District Heating Unit Engineer to join the PH Jones team in Nottingham.

• Rate per hour, £12.43 plus Bonuses and Callout.
  • Purpose: To service and repair residential HIU (Heating Interface Unit / District Heating Unit) installations, repair iron pipe work installations and work on high pressure/temperature installations in client properties, within the social housing sector.

Please follow this link to apply on our website: Click here to apply

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Many thanks

Helen

I must admit i was shocked too at the hourly rate
although if you havent got a job someone will do it

It is 26k a year though, not the best, but by no means the worst. Plus there's someone else paying all your fuel, van, insurance etc. plus you've got all your overtime and callout on top, so you'd probably be pushing 30k.

Probably a good job for someone.

Last edited:
:iagree: and i still can't believe it.

Please don't knock it guys, there are guys among us who are struggling for work so something like this is a godsend.

Anyone interested please follow the link or PM Helen direct.

Thank you Helen.

Thread closed.

PH Jones

To add to the earlier PH Jones thread, they are looking for installers all over the place for social housing (council) contracts. £30 -35k if you can put up with the houses you will be working in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PH Jones are recruiting in Nottingham - District Heating Unit experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock