Search the forum,

Discuss Part L on a new build. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post so please go easy on me!!

I've been asked to price for a complete heating system with a combi and new hot and cold pipework throughout on a new build project, I've not really done new builds before so I just wanted to check on the latest regs for Part L, it's a 3 story town house so am i right in saying the ground floor will be one zone and the 1st and 2nd floor another zone?

Also I need to put a tmv on the bath too right??

Are there any other regs I need to be aware of??

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

how many bathrooms/shower rooms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part L on a new build. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently purchased the ground floor of a detached Victorian property in Dorset. As part of the refurb, I will need a new boiler and about 94m2 of low level UFH. The flooring is currently very solid floor boards.
Replies
Views
Hi , recently moved into a DWH Barrett home , 3 bed house . The heating is zoned but in one bedroom only upstairs with the other bedrooms controlled by downstairs . Totally pointless system . Have contacted NHBC building control who signed this off and investigating as i feel they are not in...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin. I'm at the demolition stage! I've managed to remove the old vanity and I've got a waste pipe in front of me going straight into the ground. I always...
Replies
Views
I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor thermostat and now it's not switching on the boiler to heat that floor. The thermostat display is fine and the app is fine. All systems say they are fine and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock