Search the forum,

Discuss Parrot hands free kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
It`s the CK3100 and around 2.5yrs old but only used for 7months, I brought it off my friend and neighbour when his van was written off and his new van came with one fitted then the van I brought also had one fitted.

The LCD display still has the protective film over it so everything looks like new, all cables, instructions and booklet are included. Thought I`d offer it here first before putting it on fleabay. £25 incl mainland postage.
PM me if interested.

Anyone want it before I put it on fleabay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Parrot hands free kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night before, hoping it will stay there with over indulgence from Xmas day as well, happy days We get up, thinking a day off with the family, a knock on...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
S
I haven't started a thread for such a long time and I have the urge to write something so here goes: This thread is meant for the people just entering the industry or wanting to. I have done a couple of similar threads before but this one is different (I think). Firstly, I completed a fast...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm starting to get to the point where I'm seriously considering getting out of the plumbing/gas game and trying to find something else to do. I broke my wrist last week, so I'm at home with probably too much time on my hands. But, to be honest Ive been feeling this way for the...
Replies
Views
InterGAS
I
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock