Search the forum,

Discuss Parkray multi fuel stove connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi folks, I am trying to connect a new parkray multifuel stove in my living room. Problem is that having removed old burner, the joining cuff is firmly sealed to the flue. Only way to receive it will be to cut it off, thence losing a few inches of the flue length. I will them need some kind of extender - about 4 inches to connect flue with new cuff (which bolts ontonthe parkray vertically). Both pipes are about 5.9 inches. Can anyone recommend a joining device and does there need to be specula joining compound/cement/glue etc? Any help appreciated

if You could give me a link to one on the web that would be really appreciated - there is plenty of scope for getting it wrong this end I assure you

Takes me back. Used to have a Parkray when I wuz a nipper. Seem to recall we burned coke in it. Dad worked at the steelworks so probably got the coke cheap.

Reply to Parkray multi fuel stove connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock