Search the forum,

Discuss Parallel Universe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

joni os

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
All posts coming up about Tiling. Logged in and out of UKPF makes no difference.

It's Dan either posting up topics that comes into both forums eg bathroom will require both etc or he's got hacked

Dan -d- man appears to have pulled us into Tiling word game , Sausages... Woof (wtf)

( must raise my innuendo game )

and some " Wet-Rooms" advice !

(and possible CORRUPTION at work )
" Evening all Newbie to this forum I'm a plumbing & heating engineer from West yorkshi "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Parallel Universe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone. Simple question really-Are wall hung toilet frames universal? client has one existing. So can we just replace the pan, potentially with a different manufacturer, but not necessarily. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m just DIYing a bathroom refurb and came across this blanked off pipe in the wall that protrudes out about 2cm. The previous owners tiled round it and left it exposed which makes me think that it was left in situ on purpose. We don’t actually use gas in the house and don’t have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
A friend is building 5 en-suites above his pub. An advisor has said he needs a 64kW gas boiler to heat 7-8 radiators and an 800-1000 litre water tank to make sure guests have hot water when they need it. This seems way over the top to me - especially as it's not guaranteed that there will always...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock