Search the forum,

Discuss oversink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikingmark

a customer wants an undersink water heater to replace a oversink handwash,there is a premises next door to kitchen area and nowhere to run blow off,and too long a run in other direction of store,would a galaxy aqua oversink do job,even fitting expansion kit on undersink,question ,Can i get undersink that doesn't require vent and will it adhere to mad health and safety laws!!!!

you can get oversink/undersink ones that dont require expansion kits or blow offs

Santon Aquarius oversink water heaters don't require safety devices, I'm fitting 2x 7 Litre 3 Kw units soon.
Santon Aquarius Vented Over-Sink Water Heater 7ltr - 3kw A7/3#

You can also get an unvented version which requires an expanion kit, but its much dearer and if its only feeding one sink then I'd go with the oversink water heater

Last edited:
a customer wants an undersink water heater to replace a oversink handwash,there is a premises next door to kitchen area and nowhere to run blow off,and too long a run in other direction of store,would a galaxy aqua oversink do job,even fitting expansion kit on undersink,question ,Can i get undersink that doesn't require vent and will it adhere to mad health and safety laws!!!!

well if 'mad health & safety laws' about unvented bother you then fit one in your house perhaps in a kiddies bedroom and dont install it to the regs. sit back and wait, perhaps record it on video as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oversink water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock