Search the forum,

Discuss Overflow blancking caps..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know where I can get some of these?

Looks like they are only online but not heard of the company that sells them.

Didn’t know you could get them

Overflow cap ends

Every days a school day, thanks Mutley I didn't know they did one of those but I do now.

Just looked a the your MH one looks like others have got it covered.

Min bend radius for base of stacks is 200mm, if it has a heal rest it was made for the job.

Reply to Overflow blancking caps..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an overflow pipe (standard diameter 21.5mm) sticking out through a hole in a white uPVC fascia board at our house, but the overflow pipe is no longer required and could be removed. However, before removing it, I need some way of capping the hole - a white barrel plug, for example. Does...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping into the ground at the end of the kitchen (about 4.5m out). The existing vent riser comes off outside the bathroom and rises through the roof on the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock