Search the forum,

Discuss Outside tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Walter Mitty...

Challenge - someone, anyone post a vidio of you doing an outside tap in 30 minutes or less and I will post a video of me walking on hot coals.

Bib tap
Wall mount
Hole drill
Lining
Copper pipe
Soldered joints
Double check valve
Isolation valve
Check for earth bonding
Clean up, etc, etc, etc.

Walter who? Lost me pal.

Don't think anybody would be willing to show you how it's done properly. Have a look on you tube.

Do they make tapes long enough to film you doing it?

Walter,
Are you still using a video with reel to reel tape? I guess you must be!

When and if you can post your VHS video showing you fitting an outside tap in 30 minutes or less, I will post my digital video of me walking on hot coals. :earmuffs:

USMF

Can we can this thread. Surely there's something better to talk about than outside taps.

Walter Mitty - YSMF
mr handy man i am psychic i can see into the future i can see you getting banned unless you lower the tone,if some can do it in half hour and others cant so what? who cares?its just a tap theres more serious crap in life to deal with just calm down

Those who can - do. Those who - can't, exaggerate...

That's life. :earmuffs:

Wow 150 posts about an outside tap.... who really care if it takes 30 mins or a whole day.
You charge what you like if you get the job then it's up to you how quick or how much you are happy to earn from it.
I understand why doing such jobs at low prices will have a negative affect on the industry but at the same time, someone that's got no work and the phones not ringing might be tempted to do it on the cheap to get a couple of quid and hoping to get a foot in the door.

Wow 150 posts about an outside tap.... who really care if it takes 30 mins or a whole day.
You charge what you like if you get the job then it's up to you how quick or how much you are happy to earn from it.
I understand why doing such jobs at low prices will have a negative affect on the industry but at the same time, someone that's got no work and the phones not ringing might be tempted to do it on the cheap to get a couple of quid and hoping to get a foot in the door.

Nothing to do with price! Everything to do with the time it takes to fit.

Reality check people.

I bet you could put together an Ikea flat pack table quicker than me and im not bitter..

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Outside tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock