Search the forum,

Discuss osma gold pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

hi i have come across this pipe it was 22mm and looks excatly like hep, does anyone have any info on this pipe, ie: where do you get it, how do you get the fittings of the pipe. i had a job where the plastic pipe popped out of the fitting, made a bit of a mess as 22mm main running through loft space.

Osma gold appeared on the scene 2-3 years ago,mainly on new build contract so spec on some jobs, and promptly disapeared as believe Hep2o bought them out - one way of getting rid of competition!

Seemed like a good product and very cheap when introducing it for contract use. Need special tool to de-mount it, not as user friendly as Hep/JG speedfit and more for professional market than DIY'er.

Had a couple of fittings fail and hard to fix as grab rings on fittings are one shot use. Fittings still floating about - try fleabay or merchants / Osma rep.

22mm Osma Gold plumbing pushfit coupling on eBay (end time 28-Sep-09 20:02:17 BST)

Good luck!

thanks sounds exactly right as flats were built around 3 years ago, i replaced the elbow with a hep 2o elbow and seems fine,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to osma gold pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock