Search the forum,

Discuss organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah sod cleaning van lob it all in go home

Wowser spend all day lookin for tool box hehe
Looks like Jenga, remove that Stanley tool box and it all comes tumbling down. You have to remove it quickly and replace with something of similar size :smile5:

Does anyone else not really carry much materials in there van? I only carry the odd few waste fittings, wc parts etc. Got a box full of end feed and flopast fittings as well as off cuts of pipe, screw box. I just grab my parts before I start a job. Guessing it depends on what area of plumbing your doing then?

Best thing i ever did building my racking

im30aw.jpg
[/IMG]
vzzxpu.jpg
[/IMG]
2l8itnc.jpg
[/IMG]
vdczmp.jpg
[/IMG]
51trx1.jpg
[/IMG]
2vcw0zs.jpg
[/IMG]
1zqezj6.jpg
[/IMG]

Dude,your vans yellow.

I hated the colour at first but after having a crash im my last van the day before I went to the states for a month this was the best thing I could afford when I got back, I quite like the colour now

I hated the colour at first but after having a crash im my last van the day before I went to the states for a month this was the best thing I could afford when I got back, I quite like the colour now
personally think yellows a good colour it stands out

Don't mind me while I bump some threads in the plumbing forum category. This thread might not be a current topic, if it isn't, just let it drop off the list.

If you DO want to reply to it, go ahead, that's fine. Your post might add some value to the thread and help newer members in the future.

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock