Search the forum,

Discuss Opportunity for Solar Thermal Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AbsoluteSolar

Absolute Solar and Wind is a fast growing company in the field of renewable energy based in the West End of Glasgow. Growth in the market demand requires us to expand our installation teams and the immediate opportunity is for an EXPERIENCED PLUMBER who is practical, M&E minded person and would like to build a career in the renewable energy market. The successful candidate must be comfortable installing on roofs, will be trained in all technologies and will be the prime installer for Thermal installs.

If this sounds like you please send your CV to [email protected]

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Opportunity for Solar Thermal Installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Heating Apprenticeship Vacancy Vacancy Title Heating Apprenticeship Employer Name The Heating Hub, 86 King Street, Rochester ME1 1YD Short description To undertake day to day Plumbing & Heating tasks both Domestic and Commercial: · Gas · Oil · Renewable systems, in...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
B
​Heating engineer with experience of Solar Thermal and Air Source Heat Pump systems. A Midlands based, family run, GasSafe/MCS/Green Deal approved installer seeks a fully qualified individual who has experience in the design, specification and installation of traditional and renewable heating...
Replies
Views
Blue dragon
B
H
Opportunities are available in the following areas: Scotland Wales (Aberystwyth) East of England Midlands East Anglia South East South Central London We look after our customers’ worlds everyday by providing value for money, dedicated customer service, innovative energy solutions and the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
Renewable energy engineer student looking for work experience (plumbers mate)I'm currently studying Domestic Renewable Energy Engineering with the training provider Train 4 Trade Skills. Im looking for full time or part time work experience within the london area. Throughout my course I will...
Replies
Views
Dobbo
D
D
I'm currently studying Domestic Renewable Energy Engineering with the training provider Train 4 Trade Skills. Im looking for full time or part time work experience within the london area. Throughout my course I will attain the following qualifications and carry the MCS Mark : * C&G6189-11...
Replies
Views
Dobbo
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock