Discuss Opinions on this : Vaillant Boiler Fitted with "Vaillant protection filter " on the flow in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Are not Vaillant admitting in a way then that it doesn't matter where the Mag filter is installed?, if the mistake was discovered say 5 years into the warranty period wonder would they still cover the remainder as long as it was changed to the boiler return.
Exactly..... Complete joke with whats stated in their terms etc . Might be wrong but could be they dont want to fall out with a huge customer based in a part of LOndon that forms part of their name :)

Vaillant have confirmed that they will honour the original 10 year warrantee . We will just now see if we can get the heating company to cover the exact period of time the boiler was not fully protected after the warrantee period has finished. This then means The company is confident their mistake wont have affected the boiler . .
Pretty much what I said then 😉

Pretty much what I said then 😉
Yep...But shocked Vaillant never binned the warrantee . They could . Would teach people to take care with their work . Imagine you buy a new Ferrari and after 1 year you had "back of the arches Jimmy" do a load of work. Would you think Ferrari would say it would not affect the warrantee etc ? ! But through this event, I got to see the true earning of one of their "engineers" . Not a bad income :)

The radiator heating temperature for a contemporary combi boiler should be adjusted for a flow temperature of between 60 and 70°C. If any greater than this, the boiler won't operate at its most effective efficiency and performance level and enter condensing mode.

Reply to Opinions on this : Vaillant Boiler Fitted with "Vaillant protection filter " on the flow in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock