Search the forum,

Discuss one working forman,Plumbers and plumbers mates needed manchester 3 year contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to the forum so please bare with me.

The london based M+E contractor that i am contracting to are looking for Plumbers and plumbers mates to work on our site in cheadle south manchester the job is converting the iconic old barnes hospital into contemporary apartments and building new build houses within the grounds.
The job will be first fix 2nd fix plumbing from installing the main water main and gas into the main building to /central heating systems to fitting the bath suites etc etc.
You must be able to work of drawings and ONE of the candidates will be expected to sit in weekly progress meetings with the main contractor so like a working foreman.

Please private message me for more info if you are interested in coming on board.
Rates will depend on experience.
3 YEARS WORK the job has just started so you will be neede within the next two weeks.

Cheers
Paul

Good luck with your hunt, hopefully you'll find someone decent. Aren't you cutting it a little fine though?

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to one working forman,Plumbers and plumbers mates needed manchester 3 year contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock