Search the forum,

Discuss One For The Gas Guys Re Sealing Open Vented Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Converting an old one piper system into a two pipe. Also going unvented for the hot water.

Just trying to find out if I can seal the following boiler, being put off as it says open vent on the front cover.

It's a Vitodens 100 W WB1B 26 kw Regular Boiler Open Vented.

Cheers.

Definitely not a combi.

On the front cover it just says.

Vitodens 100-W
WB1B
26 kw Regular Boiler
Open Vent.

Just checked the photo I took of the label.

Yes you can, just need to make sure you fit all the kit

Cant understand why a combi and a O V have the same model no, strange , anyway as said , you can seal them . They dont need a pump over run but they come with a lead if you can get near the pump .

Cheers for that.

I'll be back over to the job this week so I'll drop some pictures on of the treat of an airing cupboard.

There's a bleed point in the boiler if you can't find one

Also the boiler has a flow switch so if airlocked won't fire

Should be ok on the boiler. It's on the wall in the kitchen and feeds up to airing cupboard above.
Should be still full but thanks for the pointers.

Just in case there's no drain offs around

Reply to One For The Gas Guys Re Sealing Open Vented Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock