Search the forum,

Discuss On a course tomorrow on this bad boy! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

And being run by Martin in the video!

[video=youtube;0guTyOiAobg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0guTyOiAobg[/video]

I feel sorry for all the trees being cut down, have to say even their building is wooden outside, v eco. Odd when you consider we are all looking to revert to medieval heating fuels.

It's understandable, we've burnt everything else!

How seriously true and it won't be long before the lights are going out, hope those pellets they are burning are from a local source, like how the boiler-house is all wood and the hopper, hope they don't get a burn back, have a nice time sure it will be very interest and if it's Hoval it will be expensive.

How did you get on croppie? What do you reckon to the Hoval stuff?

I went to Finland last year for training.. Great experience!!!

Thanks
Wes

In Melton Mowbray? At least you'll be well fed.
(For those unenlightened, Melton Mowbray = Pork Pies)

How did you get on croppie? What do you reckon to the Hoval stuff?

I went to Finland last year for training.. Great experience!!!

Thanks
Wes

In Melton Mowbray? At least you'll be well fed.
(For those unenlightened, Melton Mowbray = Pork Pies)

They haven't got any of this particular type back at their training school so Martin came over here. Was quite a good day. I've actually been playing with these pellet burners for a couple of years on and off and found I'd taught myself more than I realised!

It was comforting knowing I was on the right tracks all along!

wouldn't mind going to their factory in Lichtenstein!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to On a course tomorrow on this bad boy! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to disconnect the hot water to the kitchen tap to repair a leak but there is nothing under the sink. We have a tank upstairs: Also, I followed this video but after loosening the screw with an Allen key, the handle will still not come off. I managed to stop the cold water. Any advice...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air intake,I checked if its enough voltage to the gas valve its 22v dc going from pcb to it exactly what it says on the gas valve,checked fan seams to work k I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have been a plumber for 3 years now, I haven't come across many issues with water hammer so I'm not to sure what to do. it happens on the hot pipework, more specifically the hot taps in the bathroom (basin and bath). but it only seems to happen when I open the hot tap to a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock