Search the forum,

Discuss Old Warmflow combi hot water flow switch alternative to over priced 1476 switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I guess lots may already know this but I was a bit shocked looking at the ridiculous price of the 1476 flow switch folks might find it helpful to know that the Worcester 87161207400 which is brass bodied and half the price fits and works no problem. Not sure of connector matching but hey it is two wire so not exactly a challenge to figure a way around that.

You can also just swap the reed switch for a Sika one for about a tenner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old Warmflow combi hot water flow switch alternative to over priced 1476 switch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock