Search the forum,

Discuss old boilers or broken ones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

im looking for some old or broken boilers....

for training purposes.

if anyone can help me out anything from worcestors to glow worm, system booilers or combis.

im in chester area at the moment...

basically i want to learn as much as i can and im familiar with newer models but older ones from 1990 to 2005 would be great cheers.

free of charge please i will pick up.

Your mrs is going to love you with bits strewn all over the table lol:D.

haha - yeah pride of place above the fire.

nah i got a garage mate. so no problems - they will literally be in and out within a week. just long enough for me to dismantle and put back together. strange i know - but i want to be able to know them off top of my head... cut down on the times, thus prices for customer but higher money for me as im getting more in a day. well thats the plan once i go on my own full time.

iv had a few old boilers, you wouldnt want them after i had had them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to old boilers or broken ones in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
So I've got a Glow Worm back boiler fronted by a gas fire, at least 15 years old probably a lot more. The water heating makes a row as there is a partial blockage in one of the pipes - this I believe to be resolvable with a power flush and pump replacement. The front fire is spilling fumes and...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger split after 10 years. The old boiler had a pressure gauge on the fascia but this new model is not fitted with one. After it was all fitted I queried...
Replies
Views
We need an urgent advice, we have a gravity water system and we are in a middle of loft conversion. We are adding an en-suit in loft and prefer to have a good water pressure there. What we want, is to either be able to run multiple showers at once, or if one person is having a shower, other...
Replies
Views
T
I’m currently looking into replacing my 20- year-old Ideal Classic FF 360 gas boiler in a 70s semi and have been getting various quotes for a condensing conventional boiler, as we don’t want a combi. The current boiler works well, we have it serviced every year via British Gas Homecare, but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock