Search the forum,

Discuss Oil fired boiler repair in Norwich/Hingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a Worcester Heatslave 15/19RSO oil fired boiler.

We have had hot water but no radiators. Earlier this year an engineer replaced the diverter valve cartridge and the automatic air vent however not long after he left the problem continued during the summer we got around this by manually pulling the lever down on the side of the actuator in order to get heating. However more recently this isn’t possible as it was fixed upright.

I have replaced the diverter valve cartridge again as I thought this was the problem. However when we went to refill the boiler with water yesterday water started to come out the top of the automatic air vent and from the plastic nut on the flow switch. I think maybe to much air was in the system when the water went back through.

Looking to get someone to try repair to get the heating back.
Looking to get this done as soon as possible. My postcode is NR9

Last edited by a moderator:
op has sorted there problem out/ found a local engy to repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil fired boiler repair in Norwich/Hingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock