Search the forum,

Discuss Oil Combi - no hot water to taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

My old combi boiler (Boulter Buderus Camray 5) has the central heating working OK following recent attention.

However, now the water to the taps and showers only runs lukewarm for a few seconds then goes cold. The burner kicks in and the 'clicking' and flow light seems to activate as normal. Spoke to an engineer on the phone and he said it could be an airlock, but all valves just let out water and not air (if I'm doing the right ones). Engineer is coming out once he's recovered from flu but was wandering if you have any suggestions of things to try to perhaps save him a trip.

PS, when I say heating works OK, it only does if hot water thermostat is down to zero, otherwise I will wake up to the red attention light on, and neither heating nor hot water. Can't get hot water to work regardless of where the dials are on boiler.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Hi - the 3-port was replaced just last week, so not sure. I can still hear the 'click' when hot tap is put on? Guess I may have to wait for engineer.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Oil Combi - no hot water to taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock