Search the forum,

Discuss oil Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coley

What is the procedure for setting the oil pressure on a oil boiler burner. Which pressure gauge kit to purchase.

Thanks
Coley

Better getting someone to set it up for you as if you change one thing you will have to change another. Should only cost around £80 or so

Testo Oil Pressure Gauge Set, priced at £69+vat on OFTEC website.

Basically, plug it in, turn on burner and adjust oil pressure accordingly, then do air. Then smoke test, then FGA, then smoke again. Easy, peasy when you know how and had a few goes but nerve racking on first few times. Presumably you're OFTEC qualified?

Hi Coley. When active in this work. I approached oil companies on behalf of client and give the oil order to the one that would commission burner etc. Saved a lot of time, expense and shed a bit of responsibility. Good Luck

Last edited:
I already found the 2 pressure test kits on oftec direct. however whats the difference between the two apart from price.

Coley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oil Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock